The Enso Experience with Ottawa University, Phoenix, Alumna Karla Hankes, Ph.D.
Instructors, Students & Healing Arts Practitioners: Learn how to incorporate the sublime Enso Experience into your life and healing arts practice.
The Enso Experience is a simple, profound, and compelling process for activating theta states of consciousness and communing with the ‘deep mind’ also known as the unconscious and supra-consciousness levels of awareness.
In this presentation participants will learn:
– How and why the Enso Experience was developed.
– The circle as a container of consciousness and portal for entering non-ordinary states of awareness.
– Using the Enso Process with grievers.
– Connecting with color and how to amplify the meaning of color.
– The process for creating an Enso Circle, materials and method.
– How to use the Enso Experience as a personal practice and/or with clients.
– How the Enso can be incorporated in the MARI (Mandala Assessment and Research Instrument) process.
*No prior experience or expertise is necessary.
Saturday, March 28, 2020
2:15 – 6PM