REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Click on the link to register! If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com. See below for more information about conference pricing. If you are not an IEATA member but are interested in joining IEATA and receiving a discount on conference registration, click here for more information on membership!
NOTE: The registration site will prompt you to create an account with them. This is separate from your IEATA Member account–you will need to create log-in information to complete registration. All discounts and final prices will be shown at check out. Contact us for any issues or concerns with the registration process!
Need to Select Your Workshops? Follow these easy steps!
1. Log into your account at our registration page.
2. Hover over the status bar on the top right hand corner of your screen next to the words My Application.
3. Choose Course Selection from the mini drop down menu.
4. Once there you will first see only the pre-conference choices so click on the mini right carrot where it says Feb 2019 on the left hand side just above the list of sessions.
5. This will bring you to the conference breakout sessions where you can make your selections. Make your choices!
Pre-Conference (Thursday, February 28, 2019, 9am-5pm)
Students: $136 (must submit current school ID)
Conference (Friday, March 1- March 3, 2019)
Full Conference Registration (Includes Breakfast and Lunch)
Students: $500 (must submit current school ID)
Students: $400 (must submit current student ID)
Single Day Conference (Friday, March 1 or Saturday, March 2, 2019)
Students: $250 (must submit current school ID)
Post Conference (Sunday, March 3, 2019, 1pm-5pm)
All participants: $79
Please see our conference refund/cancellation policy below.
60 days (last day 12/31/18): 80% refund
30 days (last day 01/29/19): 50% refund
*Cancellations and requests for refunds after Jan 29, 2019, we are unable to provide a refund.
Questions or for more information about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)®