The 13th IEATA Conference
DEADLINE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2018
The theme of the 13th IEATA conference is Rise Up: The Evolution and Revolution of Expressive Arts. Rise Up is a call-to-action for us in the expressive arts field to build bridges and strengthen our collaborative efforts across race, culture, nationality, citizenship status, sexual orientation, abilities, and gender to hold the collective’s longing for wholeness. We seek to lift up those voices that have been hidden or erased, and to take action in a time that calls for healing and justice.
The IEATA Student and New Professional Committee will be hosting our design contest. We invite you to submit a design that you feel embodies the conference theme and ideas. The winning designs will be put on our website and any conference merchandise that is created. Winners also receive a ONE-YEAR free IEATA Membership!
One awardee will be selected from each of the following categories:
- Student (current students of any expressive arts therapy program) and New Professional (those who have graduated within 3 years from any expressive arts therapy program)
- Entries must be saved in high-resolution .cdr, .ai, .fh., .eps, .psd, .pdf ,or .tiff format.
- All copyright laws must be followed in the creation of the design.
- You may consider including the following wording somewhere on the design:
- Rise Up: The Evolution and Revolution of Expressive Arts
- The 13th International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA) Conference
- IEATA reserves the right to use and revise the winning designs.
- Please keep a copy of your original design until results are announced.
- Please email your design to email@example.com using the subject line ‘The 13th IEATA Conference Design Contest’ on or before December 8, 2018 (Sat).
Selection of Winners & Prize
Designs will be posted to the Facebook Page of the IEATA Student and New Professional Committee (http://www.facebook.com/ieatastudentandnewprofcommittee). The design that receives the most “Likes” from each category at 23:59 PST (UTC-8) on December 22, 2018 (Sat.) will be chosen as the awardees. Awardees from each category will receive ONE-YEAR free IEATA Membership.
*Winners will be announced in early January 2019*
Please kindly submit any questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org